Effective Date: 20 day of August 2021
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
THIS STATEMENT PROVIDES GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRIVACY STATEMENT OF THIS WEBSITE AND ITS RELATED APPS (MOBILE OR OTHERWISE). IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT WITH YOUR PARENTS OR GUARDIAN AND ASK THEM QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND.
YOUR USE OF THIS SERVICE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE BY YOU OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT.
Kelly Consulting & Holdings operator of www.precisiontools.com (the website or site) is dedicated to protect our users’ (“users” or “you”) privacy rights. The purpose of this page is to inform you about our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information(“PII”) if anyone decided to use the applications or software offered by us (collectively, the “Service”).
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you subscribe to a newsletter or email list, or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect from you include:
- We may collect information such as your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
- Other Information when you request technical or customer support.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect directly. For example, we may collect information about you when you post content to our pages or feeds on third party social media sites.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to
- Provide, maintain and improve the Services;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about the Services, offers, surveys, events and other news and information we think may be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect our and others’ rights and property;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content and features that match your profile or interests;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with a better experience; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
- Sharing of Information
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, rule, regulation or legal process;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any business, other change of control transaction or financing;
- Between and among us and any current or future parent, subsidiary and/or affiliated company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We also may share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
- Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools, such as the Facebook and Twitter buttons (e.g., “Like” or “Tweet”), which let you share actions you take on the Services with other media. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
If you want to stop receiving personalized ads, you can go to “Settings”, once you choose not to receive personalized ads, we and our third-party partners will stop sending personalized ads to you. Please note that the number of ads you see will not change, but they may be less relevant to you.
- Children’s Privacy
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by emailing us at [email protected], If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR DATA?
All Your Personal Information we collect will always belong to you. However, we are a collector and a processor of Your Personal Information. That implies on us obligations to respect your rights to Personal Information and facilitate the exercise of your rights thereto. In order to use any of your rights at any time please contact us and we will facilitate the exercise of your rights free of charge. We will inform you on the actions taken by us under your request as soon as practically possible, but in any case, not later than in 30 (thirty) calendar days.
In accordance with effective regulations, particularly the GDPR you have a significant number of rights related to your Personal Information, such as e.g.:
Right to access. You may obtain from us the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed and get an access to such personal data. You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection office at [email protected] and we will work with you to remove any of your personal data we may have.
Right to rectify your inaccurate Personal Information and to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement
Right to erase your Personal Information. Please note that a request to erase your Personal Information will also terminate your account on the Site. We will automatically and without undue delay erase your Personal Information when it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
Right to restrict processing of your Personal Information;
Right to data portability. You may obtain from us the personal data concerning you and which you have provided to us and transmit it to another Personal Information Controller;
Right to object to processing of Your Personal Information,
Right to withdraw your consent to the usage of your Personal Information at any time
- CONTACTING US
Kelly Consulting & Holdings
E-mail: [email protected]